Friday, March 7, 2008

What color is it?

Continuing saga of my home repairs...
This weekend, I bought new mirrors for our upstairs bathroom--as of yet untouched. It is pink...tile, walls, cabinets, ceiling, countertop. Only the tub and toilet escaped. These particular mirrors are going to be great, but you can't easily take them down again after mounting. So, I decided to paint. I used the paint I had bought before for our bedroom, but changed my mind about. It is NOT even CLOSE to the color I thought it was. My intent was to get a silvery gray with brown undertones. It's not. I'm not really sure what color it is. Gray-lavender-blue-pink-mauve? Is that a color? Because there is still so much pink in the room, that might be casting color that isn't really there. This pic is more purple than reality, but now I have to do the white to know for sure. ARGH. Of course, I am blogging about it instead of actually painting because I don't like painting ceilings or trim. OK, here I go.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Too funny. I painted my bedroom yesterday! I was looking for a greeny blue greyish color...kind of wanted it to look beachish, without looking tacky tropical. It was so stressful once the color started going up!! I'll blog more about that later :)