Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This week's verse

Philippians 4:6
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Yesterday's Bible Study was fantastic. I need to go back and restudy before I can write about it though. Also, because we had a beach Saturday we missed Ron's sermon which Jennifer(thank you by the way) said went right along with the study. I'm about half-way through that. I can't wait to put it all together. I am starting to feel encouraged and hopeful instead of just desperate!

2 comments:

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

Hey you! I'm just getting back on the blogging band-wagon... I haven't seen you in quite awhile! Miss you! Hope all is going well, can't wait to hear about Women's Retreat. See you Tuesday?? :)

Jennifer...aka: Jen or "MOMMM!" said...

Hey you! I've been praying for you & Jason all weekend. I hope this was TRULY a weekend to remember! :)
See you Tuesday!!