Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Product Plug

I know it is still 70 plus degrees out, but I know it is officially heading towards fall because the kids had colds and now I have a cold. Whoopie!

However, let me tell you about my latest discovery (and if y'all knew about this before and didn't tell me...shame on you). Puffs...plus lotion...PLUS VICKS! It's a little unnerving at first. You think "a tissue shouldn't smell like that!" But then you realize that in order to smell it, you had to breathe. And if you can breathe, you know it, it works!

Even better--you don't have to smear greasy stuff on yourself. Or maybe you like that. Who am I to judge?

***Melinda is not being paid for this endorsement because for some reason, 40 readers aren't enough for Puffs to fork over the big money***

No comments: