Friday, May 23, 2008

Confession

One more out-of-order post, then back to the series. I am a Must-See TV, Thursday night on NBC kind of girl. From the days of Seinfeld to Friends and now, of course, The Office plus all the one-season-wonders in between, NBC is where it's at.

A few years ago, though, people started talking about this other show--Grey's Anatomy. It started with my sister and then my friends. Usually it is said in a "don't tell that I watch this but I do and did you see it too?!?!?!" sort of way. I had been happy in my NBC ways and was perfectly willing to be the person who didn't watch Grey's. Well, I've been watching here and there. I've really only seen 3 full episodes (did you watch last night?), but I'm hooked. I'll admit it. Trash television at its best, and I'm right there watching. Fortunately since my friends watch, I know the basic plotline, so I don't feel like I have too much catching up to do.

There it is. Now you know the dirty truth. I still don't watch Desperate Housewives. Does that redeem me?

2 comments:

inWorship said...

I got into Grey's for a while, but it seems to be on a bad night. But I am a Lost fan so there.

Kristen said...

Yep, I'm right there with you, I've been hooked since episode one. But I don't watch Desperate Housewives either, and I do feel better about that :)